1. Personal Data processed
2. Purposes of processing
Your Personal Data will be processed by PERSONAL ZUCCHERO S.r.l. for compliance with laws which impose upon Data Controllers the collection and/or further processing of certain kinds of Personal Data, for statistical purposes, for providing you with the products and services that you have ordered, for customer service, administrative services, shipping or as otherwise necessary to perform the contract between you and us or as further described in this policy.
Furthermore, with the specific optional consent of the user, PERSONAL ZUCCHERO S.r.l. may process personal data for marketing purposes, for example it may send out promotional and/or business communications about the Company’s services, to the addresses provided, either using traditional means (post, ordinary telephone calls etc.) or using automated means (online communications, fax, email, text, apps for mobile devices such as smartphones or tablets, social network accounts such as Facebook or Twitter, automated telephone calls etc.).
3. Methods of processing
Personal data is processed either in printed form or online, and will be stored on the company’s information systems in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and also in accordance with the security and confidentiality requirements, based on the principles of fairness and legality.
4. Storage of personal data
We will only keep your Personal Data for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected or in accordance with time limits stipulated by law and market practice, unless further retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or unless a specific time period has been communicated.
We will keep limited parts of your Personal Data which are necessary for marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent.
5. Access to data
The user’s personal data may be disclosed to:
- anyone who has the right to access the data by law
- our staff and collaborators in Italy and abroad, in connection with their duties
- any individual and/or legal entity, public and/or private body if necessary or functional to the fulfilment of our activities
6. Provision of personal data
The user is required to provide certain personal data to allow the Company to deal with correspondence and queries or to contact the user to follow up a request. This type of data must be provided to allow the Company to follow up a request that cannot be fulfilled otherwise.
Conversely, the provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes is optional and the refusal to provide it will not have any consequences.
7. Right of access by the data subject (Article 15)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him or her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where the personal data are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
8. Right to rectification (Article 16)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
9. Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’) (Article 17)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
- the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
10. Right to restriction of processing (Article 18)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the data subject, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- the data subject has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the controller override those of the data subject.
11. Right to object (Article 21)
-The data subject shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. The controller shall no longer process the personal data unless the controller demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
-Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
-Where the data subject objects to processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data shall no longer be processed for such purposes.
12. Revocation of consent to processing
The data subject may revoke consent to the use of his or her personal data by sending a registered letter to PERSONAL ZUCCHERO S.r.l., Piazza S. Allende, 1 – 47824 Poggio Torriana (RN), Italy or an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
13.Data controller and data processor
Data controller is PERSONAL ZUCCHERO S.r.l. (the “Controller”), headquartered at Piazza S. Allende, 1 – 47824 Poggio Torriana (RN), Italy.
Updated list of data processor is kept at registered office of data controller.
Two types of cookies may be used on the Sites:
-session cookies: which are deleted immediately when the browser is closed;
-third-party cookies, which are generated and managed by parties other than the operator of the Website on which the user is browsing. These cookies are used by the Website to send anonymous statistical information to Google Analytics, through which PERSONAL ZUCCHERO S.r.l. can carry out statistical analysis of the hits/visits to the Website. The cookies are only used for statistical purposes and the information is collected in aggregate form. Using a pair of cookies, one persistent and one session (expiring when the browser is closed), Google Analytics will also save a record of the start time and end time of the visit to the Website. It is possible to prevent Google from recording this data via cookies and subsequent processing of data by downloading and installing a browser plug-in from the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en–GB&safe=strict